If you’re thinking about taking up a hobby of stained glass design, it’s a good idea to make sure you’re also getting started with the right materials. Having good, quality materials on hand when you start to make your creations is going to aid in producing some of the most breathtaking art you’ve ever seen and, with these materials in hand, you’ll be able to develop your hobby better than if you were using lackluster materials.
So, what all goes into making stained glass and what do you need for stained glass supplies in Williamson County, TX? Here’s a quick list to get you started:
- Glass cutter: This is going to be required to get your glass cut into the right shape and size for whatever project you’re working on.
- Copper foil: This is going to assist you in keeping your glass pieces together while you’re adding color.
- Pliers: Household pliers aren’t going to cut it—you’ll need special glass snipping pliers to make sure you’re able to work with your glass properly.
- Grinder: Glass can get sharp, particularly around the edges. Make sure a grinder is among your stained glass supplies in Williamson County, TX, to keep you safe against sharp edges.
- Soldering iron: This is going to be instrumental in connecting your glass pieces together.
On top of all of these items, you’re going to want quality stain colors and quality glass. Stop on by Inspiration Glass Studio today to find all of the quality supplies you need!